Tuesday, June 15, 2021

RESUME


RESUME



WHAT IS RESUME?
A resume is a formal document that a job applicant create to itemize his or her qualifications for a position. 

This assignment, I need to create a resume that expresses an interest in a specific job or company. I create my resume using a canva.com website. Its a free website that provide a template for a user to create resume. This is my resume...



📂Activities that I have done at UPSI.📂



OUTREACH: ROAD TO UNIVERSITY at SMK Muhibbah Sandakan


Ikatan Ukhwah Bersama Anak Yatim at Sandakan.


Program Perantis Guru at SMK Sandakan II



KPP3014: Karnival Pendidikan




No comments:

Post a Comment

MY BLOG

NASIONAL PHYLOSOPHY

    “Education in Malaysia is an on-going effort towards further developing the potential of individuals in a holistic and integrated mann...