Monday, June 14, 2021

VIDEO EDITING


 ASSIGNMENT 5: VIDEO EDITING


In this assignment, I decided to create a video about 3D HOLOGRAM. The reason I choose this topic as my title of this editing video, because I really like a 'MagicHolo' website that give a an idea to create this video. Next, because my area is still under PKPD, so I can't go outside to shoot a video about my hometown. So, I decided to create a amazing video that I can make inside my house. 



💿3D HOLOGRAM💿


A 3D HOLOGRAM is defined as a 3D projection that exists freely in space and is visible to everyone without the need for 3D glasses. I choose to create a 3D HOLOGRAM because it make possible to display products in a fully unique way. For instance, a hologram can be used to create a visually appealing and stylistically perfectly coordinated environment that precisely matches the product. 

I hope you guys enjoy watching my video📷. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

MY BLOG

NASIONAL PHYLOSOPHY

    “Education in Malaysia is an on-going effort towards further developing the potential of individuals in a holistic and integrated mann...