Monday, June 14, 2021


💜WELCOME TO MY BLOG💜

📎SSI3013 E-PORTFOLIO📎




Assalamualaikum and hi everyone. Welcome to my blog. First, let me introduce myself. My name is Afifah Binti Tahar (D20181083335) and you can called me Pipah😄. I'm student from Bachelor of Education (Science) with Honors (AT16) at University Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI). 

So, basically this blog was created to fulfill the coursework for subject Information and Communication Technology in Science (SSI3013). This blog will show and demonstrate all the assignment detailed that I completed during class session of SSI3013 this semester. This assignment divided into two part which is group assignment and individual assignment. For example Smart School, Data Logger, STELLA Simulation, Graphic Editing and Video Editing.

I hope who those read my blog can regain a new knowledge that motivate you to be a successful and better person.
 

Please enjoy my blog. Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

MY BLOG

NASIONAL PHYLOSOPHY

    “Education in Malaysia is an on-going effort towards further developing the potential of individuals in a holistic and integrated mann...